My 1st printmaking assignment was to do a collograph with 3 different print plates and using 3 different colors. I loved this assignment! I learned a ton, and can't wait to do another set!!! i definitely need to pick colors with more contrast next time, and learn to make enough for the whole project! I used black, and made an purple and a dark crimson, but they were too close together in value, so I didn't get the pop I wanted. Also, I ran out of the purple and the crimson, so I have a couple different versions of each of those....oh, well...lesson learned. I also would like to experiment more with composition and design, but overall, I'm very happy with my 1s attempt into printmaking!